Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Giant Thank You!!!!

So, here is how my usual morning goes.  From deep basically shut off sleep, to full force awake in a very slow .00000009 milli seconds.  Roll over, fetch iphone, check for mails, then log into blogger to see who has posted.  Yes, I am that much of a geek!  When The Husband is gone, my iphone 'sleeps' on his side of the bed!  Anyway, this morning as per usual, I zoomed right past my blog list, and went  right for the yummy creamy filling.  Wait!  Back up the bus!  Scrolling back up, NO!  Place iphone on the covers, rub eyes, pick it back up, and yup!  I am up to 10 TEN, read it, count it how you will, followers!

Surprised is to weak of a word to describe my feelings!  Stunned?  Yea, that would work.  Shocked?  Yea, that one also.  (hey, how come these descriptive words all seem to start with S?)

From being basically friendless in real life, to having had wonderful, funny, wide ranging conversations on chat what a rush!  You have made my days so much more enjoyable!  I have the family, and we are a tight knit group.  We are always hanging out with each other, texting, emailing, and of course the old fashioned telephone calls!  But, it is nice not to have to self edit, as I feel the need to do with the boys.  And if you have chatted with me, you understand what I am talking about!

Thank you so very much for taking this "strange" girl type person under your wings of friendship!

hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs,
Biki

1 comment:

  1. Are the boys still living at home or are they all grown up?

    What does hubby do? I missed it.

    Emails and blogs are so much easier and more fun than talking things like phones.

    ReplyDelete