Saturday, April 11, 2015

Volcano!

We are really enjoying the Big Island, it's nearly the size of Connecticut! There is so much to see and do, we're only scratching the surface.

The reason you've been only getting pictures and no text is I left my computer at home, and tapping out posts on my phone takes to freaking long.

Yesterday we drove over to the volcano park. Took an interesting hike filled with information on Hawaiian myths and native plants and birds. Turns out, that I'm very sensitive to the volcanic fumes, and have stuck close to home today.

5 comments:

  1. I had no idea you could see volcano steam from so far away. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't really look like much most of them time, but when they turn on the fireworks? Run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! Thank you!

    Looks like a GREAT vacation!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picts, Beautiful spots, Enjoy it!

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having a fab time! I'm jealous. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but haven't made it yet.

    ReplyDelete