Monday, January 30, 2012

adrift

im struggling with the whole gender/sex thing. i cant be a guy. im not comfortable being seen as a woman. i even have a hard time typing woman in reference to myself. im rather at the end of the road here. (not suicidal, ok?) i dont know where to go from here. the one open lane, is something im not comfortable with, the other is beyond my reach. i know it sounds like more of the same same whining from me, and for that im sorry, but its eating at me. its like acid dripping me away.

im beginning to think that my idea of keeping the girl suit and accepting my life as a hidden man, was flawed.

and so the thrashing around within my bindings continues..........

Sent from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. I fear that until you find some direction that works for you, and all the others in your life, you will continue to thrash. I pray you will find peace one way or another.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not whining; you're wrestling. Big difference!

    Have you looked into trans groups in your new home-away-from-home?

    *HUG*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's possible you may need to get out of your comfort zone and try something different that might work. I'm still trying to get a handle on things on a daily basis. Sometimes I'm good. Other times I'm not.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lightning, it's not whining.
    You need to do what's best for you. Trying to satisfy everyone in your orbit doesn't work if it doesn't alos satisfy you.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete