Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Diabolical Dichotomy Net

I hate her! 

                                                HATE HATE HATE HATE HER

but without her i wouldn't have my family
 and i seemingly love them more than i do myself

                                                                       i'm torn to shreds inside
i cant be who i am

                                                               caught like a fish in a net
                          unable to find a way


to be    whole  / not  fractured
  psyche super glue is required

                                                                              






                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Know that feeling all too well. It's impossible to kill the part you utterly hate because that would also destroy what you love. So you're stuck and have to try live with the sickening feeling.

    *hugs*

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we could all use some psyche super glue from time to time.


    Soldier on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A horrible place to be, and I would not wish this on anyone. I keep hoping I'll stumble on a solution, but I just don't know...I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete