Sunday, February 6, 2011

5 on the Fifth



The suggested theme this month was Reflections from Stephens blog.  




The turbulent sky reflected in a small lake near Anchorage.


The sky, yet again reflected in a fountain in Scottsdale.


 The late evening sun bouncing off the trees in our back yard.


A reflection of my greed.  I. So. Want. This. Car!



A reflection of our past.  Mud bogging has to be the best thing ever!  The smell of mud on a hot exaust manifold is.........ahhh.....perfect.  I love the sound of the clumps of mud hitting the windshield, how the truck bucks and jerks, and of the crazy conversations we had.  Man do I miss this truck and the times we had in it.







5 comments:

  1. Great pics Biki! Love the turbulent sky near Anchorage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part. Despite the beauty in nature, the Mustang is soooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly great! I was too busy to even think about it. I swear I'm gonna get in on this fun eventually!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete