Saturday, October 27, 2012

leaping hearts





After talking to TH this morning while he was on his way home from work, I sat down to answer a few emails.  Sitting there typing away, I heard the air conditioner next door kick on, and for a brief shining moment......................................I thought it was the garage door opening up and my heart leaped up!

TH is home!!!  
                         TH is HOME!!!
                                                     TH IS HOME!!!!

only to then remember where the fuck i am.





damn do i miss him



damn

4 comments:

  1. Hi Biki,
    It's good to hear that you are getting involved with a lot of volunteer activities. You are a caring person and need the interaction with kids, knitters, library people ect. It's not surprising that you miss TH, and I'm sorry you do, but at least it's warm ;)

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you do miss him. I think once you get fully involved in all the activities you've got planned, that will lessen a bit. And, at least you're healthy!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to see this. I know the feeling. I'll lie on top of my bed midday and I still expect Ricky to climb in and join me.

    ReplyDelete