Friday, November 4, 2011

5 on the fifth

Howdy y'all!  It's photo share time of the month again.  After looking at mine, stop on over to Stephen's blog and see all the great photos! 

The theme this month is movement, and it took me awhile to come up with some ideas.  Enjoy my typically twisted view of the world.

 The Chena River flowing slowly thru town. 


 My car moves me, yeah?


 Escaping from the tedious day to day.

I've moved to the moon!  Well, no not really, tis only the snow on my mailboxes.

An action shot!  Snow doing what it does best, fall!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome pics. Love the car - so artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Great stuff!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics. I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's just something pleasing about the angles in the airport image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love your twisted world! Well maybe not the snow. Oh well.

    Love and hugs
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you know that you can create short links with BCVC and receive cash from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete