Monday, October 19, 2009

My 65 Answers

Since I am new to you, thought this could be helpful...enjoy!

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair, start at the top of me, and work down. If not, I have a tendency to forget what has been washed..... Activities that don't require me to attend to, I don't.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I hate hoodies!!! So, no color!

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Hell yeah, I like kissing The Husband!

4. Do you plan outfits every day?
Plan? Like think in advance of opening my drawer, to see what is clean? Nope!

5. How are you feeling Right now?
Happy!

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
Mousepad.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Oooh, we so don't know each other well enough for that yet! Sexy! Yum!

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope!

9. What are you craving right now?
Sex! The Husband has a cold. :(

10. Do you floss?
Pfft! Nope!

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Tasty eats, in many different forms.

12. Are you emotional?
Usually not, pretty even keeled human here.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Why would I ever want to do that?

14. Do you bite your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick, long slow licks! Lol!

15. Do you like your hair?
NO!

16. Do you like yourself?
Yeah, for the most part.

17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
Nope, don't like eating with strangers, friends make food taste better.

18. What are you listening to right now?
Marilyn Manson's Sweet Dreams. The whole best hits on continuous play. Love earphones! 3 a.m. people are sleeping, and I am pounding my ears with music!

19. Are your parents strict?
Totally evil mother, that is a subject for several posts.

20. Would you go sky diving?
A girl who has issues on a ladder, ffs No!

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yummy!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Umm, does a winner of the Iditarod count? If not, then no.

23. Do you rent movies often?
I seem to go in spurts, where I will rent 3 or 4 at once, and then gorge on them, a few weeks go by and I do it again!

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My wit? Oh, wrong answer.... then no.

25. How many countries have you visited?
2 Canada and Japan

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Oh hell yeah!

27. Ever been on a train?
Nope.

28. Brown or white eggs?
Brown are prettier in the egg thingy in the fridge, but really don't care.

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Oh, yeah, my I can't-live-without-it iphone!

30. Do I use chap stick?
Only in the winter. Truly don't like it.

31. Do you own a gun?
Yeah, 12 gage shotgun, and a .243 rifle

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yup!

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
The family

34. Are you too forgiving?
No.

35. Ever been in love?
Still am with The Husband!

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Not a clue.

37. Every have cream puffs?
Yum! So good......

38. Last time you cried?
Two days ago.

39. What was the last question you asked?
Will you go for doughnuts tomorrow, please?

40. Favorite time of the year?
Anytime it is not winter!

41. Do you have any tattoos?
No, sigh, I lost that argument.

42. Are you sarcastic?
You have been reading my answers right?

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Lol! Yesterday! Stupid walls in this apartment move around.

45. Favorite color?
Of what? Cars? Clothes? I need more input to answer this. But will say the only vette that looked good in white was the late '70's.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Hell yeah!

47. Is your hair curly?
No! Stupid hair!

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Dead by Sunrise. The lead singer of Linkin Park has a side band now.

49. Do looks matter?
Kinda, but I so need substance with my style. A pretty soul is worth much more than a pretty face.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
It would be hypercritical of me not to forgive a cheater.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Nope.

52. Do you like your life right now?
No. I want to travel. I want to go to a dance club. I want a vette! No money for items 1 and 3 and The Husband doesn't/won't dance.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
You did say sleep right? I have enough trouble getting my brain to sleep as it is, input would just keep it interested.

54. Can you handle the truth?
Would rather have the truth, than be lied to.

55. Do you have good vision?
Need glasses, so no.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I have a hard time hating.... dislike, yeah sure. More than 3? Not sure even that many....

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Daily.

58. The last person you held hands with?
The Husband.

59. What are you wearing?
clothing

60. What is your favorite animal?
These questions are way to vague for me, so... To pet, dog. To eat, pig. To watch, caribou

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
Umm, avatar and after putting it there, not really feeling it. It will be changing!

62. Can you hula hoop?
Yeah!

63. Do you have a job?
Gave up my dream job, to move from hell on earth town. So, no!

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Thai food, yummy!

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Lol! Most of the good times from high school started and ended with a trip through my bedroom window.....

No comments:

Post a Comment